I want to thank you, first of all for all your support and kind words, today i will share with you a free crochet flower pattern from “Ece’nin Orguleri” channel, they are so simple, easy to make but also very beautiful .
When I started crocheting, some of my favorite things to make were crochet flowers. They were quick, easy, and they gave me a chance to try different techniques in bite-sized patterns.
- Any double knit (light worsted) cotton yarn would work
- 3 mm Crochet hook
- perl or small buttons
- This pattern is in US Terms
- ch = chain
- sl st = slip stitch
- sc = single crochet
- tr = treble crochet
- sp = space
Crochet flower pattern
- Magic ring
- R1 : *ch3, 1 sc in the MR* 5 times , 1 sl st
- R2 : ch 3 , YO twice, 4 treble crochet in ch 3 sp ( of the previous row), ch 3 then 1 sc in the 3 ch sp . Repeat 4 more times.
- R3 : Ch 5, insert you hook in the two ch3 between the next petals [ see minute 11:00 for more explanation] of the wrong side . repeat 4 more times.
- R4 : Ch 3, YO twice, 7 treble crochet in the ch 5 space of the previous row, ch 3, then 1 sc in the same 5 ch sp. Reapeat 4 more times , Sl st in the last ch.
- Fasten off
And That’s it ! you can use those beautiful crochet flowers in many projects, like girls clothing, decorative pillows and many more !
Check some more cutre free patterns on the blog , like this cute dress