Cute Baby Blossom Crochet Slipper Pattern
Welcome to our enchanting world of crafting! If you’re looking to add a touch of charm to your baby’s wardrobe or create an adorable gift for a little one, you’ve come to the right place. In this pattern, we’ll guide you through the creation of the most delightful accessories: Cute Crochet Baby Slippers. These tiny wonders are not only cozy and warm but also brimming with cuteness. Whether you’re a seasoned crochet enthusiast or just starting your crafting journey, our step-by-step instructions will help you fashion these precious baby slippers with ease. Let’s dive into the world of creativity and crochet magic as we craft these charming baby slippers together!
- Kartopu Baby Natural Powder Pink (K699) color yarn [ You can find a plenty here ! ]
- 2.5 mm crochet hook
- 2 wooden buttons
- Yarn for making flowers and leaves
Instructions : Cute Crochet Baby Slippers – blossom
- Begin with the sole. The size of the sole depends on the desired slipper size. For a 6-10 month-old baby slipper, start by chaining 16.
- In sequence, make 7 single crochets in each chain, followed by 7 double crochets in the next 7 chains. In the last chain, make 5 double crochets.
- Flip to the other side of the chain, make 7 double crochets, and then 6 single crochets.
In the last hole, make 2 single crochets. This creates 3 single crochets at the heel and 5 double crochets at the toe.
- From now on, continue increases at these spots; there won’t be any increases or decreases in other sections.
- In the second row, start with 2 single crochets in the first stitch. Then, work single crochets until you reach the corner (where you previously made 5 double crochets). Make 2 single crochets in each of the 5 double crochets at the corner.
- Continue with single crochets until you reach the corner at the heel (where you made 3 single crochets). Here, make 2 single crochets in the same spot.
- At the corners of the heel and toe sections, make 1 single, 1 double single crochet. No increases or decreases in other parts.
- For the next 4 rows, crochet single crochets without increases or decreases.
In the row above, fold the work in half and find the center. Continue crocheting single crochets up to this point. On the other side, make decreases by crocheting double crochets until you reach the designated spot.
- In this row, crochet single crochets without increases or decreases.
In the row above, crochet single crochets up to the point where you made decreases before. At the location of the decreases, continue making decreases by crocheting double crochets, just as you did in the row above, and complete the remaining part with single crochets.
- In the final row, crochet single crochets until it looks right to you, as this part is worked by eye. Depending on your button size, create holes in the belt section and pass the button through these holes.
Finally, for decoration, use a different colored yarn to create a chain of your desired length.
Crochet single crochets over the chain and then attach this decorative element to the slipper using a needle.
You can also add leaf details as desired.
Your Cute Crochet Baby Slippers is now complete !
And, when paired with a handmade crochet hat, it will become the perfect gift to offer to your loved ones. Discover our crochet hat pattern [here] to complete the set.