Today’s Pattern was designed by Luksusukrea (available only in Ducth), a cute baby pants that are simple and easy to make, so choose your favorite yarn color and let’s start !
Our Crochet baby pants pattern will explain how to make it for : 3 monts (6 months, 12 months)
You can always increase the number of chain to match the waist of your baby, keep in mind, the number of chain varies depend of the yarn, you will use.
- Merino yarn : 100 gr for 3 months / 150 gr for 6 months / 200 gr for 12 months
- 3 mm Crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- sl st = slip stitch
- sc = single crochet
- dc = double crochet
- ch = chain
Skill : Beginner
Finished measurments :
- 3 months : 37 cm length / 46 cm waist
- 6 months : 39 cm length / 48 cm waist
- 12 mois : 42.5 cm length / 55 cm waist
Sizes will be mentioned as : 3 months(6 months)(12 months)
The pattern :
- starting with a 84(96)(108) chain, join the fist st with the last with a sl st,
- Tip : For an invisible join check the video below ( it’s a Dutch video but easy to follow)
- R1 : 1 dc in every st of the row
- R2 : 2 dc in the first st, 1 dc in the next 5 st in the row,*2 dc in next st, 1 dc in the 6th st* rep until the end of the row. Total 98(112)(126)
- R3 : 1 dc in every st of the row, 1 sl st ( with the same technique shown in the video)
- R(4-16) (4-18) (4-20) : 1 dc in every st of the row ( using the same technique for the invisible join)
- R17 (19) (21) : 1 dc in the first 49(56)(63) st, join with a sl st the first and the last st.
- R (18-31)(20-35)(22-39) : 1 dc in every st of the row,sl st.
- R(32)(36)(40) : 1 dc in the first st, decrease ( 2dctog), 1 dc in each of the next sts, 1 decrease in the last st , Fasten off
- We are going to add the ribbing on the waist ,and both legs
- For our little pants we should start with 11 ch, then in the second chain from the hook make 1 sc, 1sc across the 9 ch
- Join with the last row of the leg using a sl st.
- work bach thourgh the back loop only of the 9 sts again,repeat this process all a round the leg’s edge.fasten off and weave the ends.
- If it’s a row where you start from the botton,work the first 5 st, ch 1, sk a st,then continuez with sc in the back loops only.
- If it’s a row where you start from the top, work the first 6 st, ch 1, sk a st, then continue with sc in the back loops only.